Answers About the New School Year for the New Philadelphia School District
With kids returning to school in the next couple weeks, there are many questions both parents and kids alike have about the new school year. On this episode, we have answers from the New Philadelphia School District. Jodi Salvo is joined by three knowledgeable guests:
- Kevin Wolf, Principal of York Elementary
- Teri Carpenter, New Philadelphia Schools Social Worker/Family Advocate
- Kelly Rager, parent
Here are the questions we'll be answering on the episode:
- What are some reassurances regarding the return to school? What are some ways we can best support our children?
- How do I address any misinformation my child has received regarding COVID?
- What are some suggestions on how to get my child wearing a mask for extended periods of time?
- How do I answer some questions my child may have: Where am I going to eat lunch? How will I have recess this year? Will I be able to go to my specials? What if my best friend can't sit with me or on the same day as me?
- What is the plan as we re-open New Philadelphia City Schools?
- If there is a case of COVID in a building, how will this be handled? Will parents be notified?
- Where can I find information about the protocol for the year along with general resources to help during this time?
Visit www.adctusc.org for all your information about the Coalition and different types of drug use and prevention.
Listen at www.getlevelpod.com/adc.
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Please help support the show at www.glow.fm/adctusc