PART 1 - The Impact of the United Way feat. Mobile Meals and the Salvation Army
The United Way impacts Tuscarawas County on a much larger level than many people are aware of. Tune into this episode as Jodi Salvo discusses how the United Way supports many different resources in Tuscarawas County.
- Robin Waltz - President at the United Way of Tuscarawas County, Inc.
- Kim Harmon - Administrator of Mobile Meals of Dover-New Phila, Inc.
- Lt. Andrew Allen - Corps Officer at the Dover/New Philadelphia Salvation Army
Learn all about the United Way and its role in the county. Also, you'll hear first-hand how the United Way has assisted and impacted both Mobile Meals and the Salvation Army.
AND STAY TUNED! This episode is part 1 of a 2-part series. Make sure you check back next episode as Robin, Kim, and Andrew return to discuss Mobile Meals and the Salvation Army in greater detail. It's amazing what resources we have available right here in Tuscarawas County!
Thanks to our guests and to ALL the hard-working men and women in our community!
- United Way of Tuscarawas County - www.tuscunitedway.org
- Mobile Meals - www.facebook.com/mobilemeals
- Salvation Army - neo.salvationarmy.org/northeastohio/dover_newphiladelphia
As always, visit www.adctusc.org for all your information about the Coalition and different types of drug use.
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Please help support the show at www.glow.fm/adctusc